1. Wrap a wet paper towel around your beverage and stick it in the freezer for 15- 20 minutes. It will almost be completely ice cold.
2. Too many clothes and not enough space, then use soda pop tabs to offset hangers and save room in your closet.
3. Make an ice pack at home by putting a damp sponge in a plastic bag and leaving it in a freezer. This ice pack won’t make a watery mess.
4. Use the references on Wikipedia for your bibliography on a report.
5. Copy and paste your report on Google Translate so it can be read back to you. This makes it easier to find mistakes and is useful for you.